Marine & Cargo
Originating from Europe's largest export port, the marine and cargo industry is in our DNA. Our far-reaching expertise covers almost every aspect of shipping claims and prevention.
Know-how you can depend on
We have an iron track record in a broad array of marine & cargo survey fields. You can count on close contact with a highly experienced surveyor who can deliver clear assessments and proactive solutions for the areas of expertise listed below.
- Outturn & Preshipment Surveys
- Steel Products (coils, plates, sections, slabs, bars, beams)
- General Breakbulk, Project Cargo & Heavy Lift
- Forest products (plywood, paper, woodpulp)
- Commodities (rice, coffee, cacao, sugar)
- Lashing & Securing
- Damage Evaluation
- Value Assessments
- Stuffing, Lashing & Securing of Container Loads
Claim Handling & Liability
- Breakbulk Stevedores
- Container Terminals
- Warehouse Operators
- CMR & Air Cargo
Hull & Machinery
- Gantry Cranes
- Mobile Shore Cranes
- Steel Cargoes
Damage Prevention Survey
- Container Load (steel, IMDG, Groupage)
- Steel Shipments
What we are known for
Interested in our services?
Our experts are available to deploy wherever you need them, 24/7. Tell us where your challenge lies and we'll work closely with you to swiftly assess and resolve it.